There’s never been a smarter time for you to join SLA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Join online or print a membership application at www.sla.org/joinSLA. Don’t forget to select Rocky Mountain as your chapter – chapter affiliation is not automatic.
- The Rocky Mountain Chapter serves members in Colorado, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming – members in contiguous states and elsewhere are also welcome.
- Four tiers of membership pricing are available, based on salary. Read about levels and pricing online.
- For more information about membership and how to join, please contact SLA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.647.4900.
SLA Member Benefits
SLA offers a wealth of benefits to its members worldwide – in professional development opportunities (live, in-person, and online) and much more. As a member of the only global organization for information professionals, you will have access to SLA’s valuable and respected products and services designed to enhance your career and benefit your organization.
- SLA Annual Conference and INFO-EXPO – An opportunity for networking, communication, and learning for information professionals.
- Division Membership – A key way to connect with subject specialists in more than 25 Divisions and subgroups, in North America and beyond.
- SLA Membership Directory – A tool for research, expertise sharing, and networking.
- SLA Student Groups – A source of support and leadership opportunities for library and information science students.
- ClickU Certificate Programs and SLA Webinars – High-value programming on today’s hot information topics.
- Information Outlook – SLA’s print and online magazine, a source for news and information on trends and practices.
- Salary Survey – A resource for your next performance review.
- Competencies for Information Professionals of the 21st Century (2003 ; revision under way) – A document defining your value within your organization and the specific skill sets of information professionals.
- Career Center – A database for job seekers and those hiring them.
RMSLA Member Benefits
The Rocky Mountain Chapter adds a local focus to your SLA membership, enabling you to:
- Learn through chapter programs,
- Connect with area members via networking,
- Keep up with the local and regional job market,
- Develop leadership skills and technical expertise, and
- Give back to the profession through volunteering and philanthropy.
Becoming involved in a professional association is a proven way to expand your career potential. Join SLA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter and learn it for yourself.