>> Updated 12/31/2012: View program slides.
RMSLA’s Virtual Lunch fall 2012 career series with Scott Brown and Kim Dority will resume on November 15, at noon, Mountain Standard Time, with Part 2:
Transferable Skills: Identifying and Marketing Your Unique Value to Non-LIS Employers
If you have registered for the series, you should have your confirmation email from GoToMeeting. Reminders will be sent to you automatically.
If you still need to register, you have two options:
- Register for the full three-part series at a discount, and get access to the recorded Part 1 program plus the live sessions on Thursday, November 15 and Thursday, December 20.
- Register for only Part 2 and/or Part 3.
SLA members pay $20 per session, or $50 for the 3-part series. (You save $10!)
Non-members pay $30 per session, or $75 for the 3-part series. (A $15 savings!)
How to Register: Two-Step Process
- First, pay for your registration using the PayPal and GoToWebinar registration links provided on the main program page.
- Second, register for each session using the appropriate GoToWebinar registration link(s) provided on the main program page. You need to register separately for each session you will attend. This completes your enrollment and gives your computer access to the online sessions.
Please allow 48 hours for chapter volunteers to approve your registration.
Fans Are Raving
Don’t miss out! Part 1 attendees said their first actions after the program would be to:
- Apply Kim’s and Scott’s tips on improving their LinkedIn profiles.
- Do a fresh inventory of the roles, skills, and achievements that make up their “professional equity.”
- Begin to research the companies and industries they might want to work in, using the resources recommended by the speakers.
Thanks to the program host, Rachel Bates Wilfahrt, RMSLA Chapter President-Elect.